Thursday, April 26, 2012

These past three and a half months have absolutely FLOWN by. I can't believe how the girls have grown, developed, and continue to amaze us. We are so eternally grateful for their lives and presently very exhausted ;) I have sat down about fifteen different times to blog, each time erasing every "rough draft." Despite there being so much to share, I can't seem to put into words what I want to say. The gratitude, the hardships, the questions, the excitement, it's all there...I just can't seem to figure out where to start. So instead of attempting another blog post that I will just end up erasing, I decided to share what's been happening in our lives with pictures. They say a picture says a thousand words, so here's a couple thousand words for ya on what's been happening with us the past few months...




Daddy & Eden


We do lots of this

Family time


First baths


Grandma & Nana loving up the girls

Add caption


My Grandma seeing them for the first time, so special!

Hi Gorgeous

Look like daddy much?

Already so full of personality :)


First time my Dad held the girls

Snuggles with sis


Aunt Erin & Uncle Mark on Easter

First walk

Our friend Teyo, oh how we love him

A whole new meaning to multi tasking:)

Auntie Lee
Mama and her girls



Pop Pop holding Eden for the first time

Auntie Nu

A little time with Henley
Although I wish I could, I can't take credit for some of these gorgeous pics...thanks to my sis for her creative talent as well as my cute kids for their participation;)

That's all for now. Looking forward to sharing more about the girls progress and our experiences very soon. Be blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Beauuuutiful photos! Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures of your gorgeous girls! I am so happy that God has proven that we can trust Him in anything and that you put your story out here for all of us to witness His love for you and your family! It is unreal to look at your perfect little girls and know that these are the babies we all have prayed for and to look at the physical evidence of how God has shown us what He can do! Thank you again so much for sharing, I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! We cannot express how appreciative we are of people's prayers and encouraging words. Really!! We firmly believe that the Lord brought our precious babies this far because He watched over them and we know that He heard the prayers of soo many! We are so grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are absolutely gorgeous, and you look fantastic!
    Praying for the ongoing health of your family.
    Naomi, England xx

    ReplyDelete